Compassionate & Aggressive Assistance for Your Criminal Charge
Being accused of a drug charge can be a frightening experience. If you have been charged with an offense, such as possession or distributing, the most important decision you will make is choosing the right Raleigh drug crime attorney. The strength of a drug crime case rests on your attorney’s ability to assess the accuracy of the actions taken by police and investigators, along with the evidence.
We have represented thousands of clients charged with drug-related offenses. With over 50 years of combined experience, Andrew Sandman, Bill Finn, and Berryman Fitzhugh have the knowledge and training to prepare a powerful defense against any drug case.
At Sandman, Finn & Fitzhugh we handle misdemeanors to felony offenses, including the following:
- Possession of marijuana, crack, cocaine, heroin, opium, LSD, GHB, ecstasy, crystal meth, prescription drugs, and other serious illegal substances.
- Drug trafficking
- Manufacturing (including meth labs)
- Drug paraphernalia
- Other related drug offenses
When You Need Help, Call (919) 887-8040
We have the knowledge, dedication, and experience to help you.
Our Raleigh drug charge defense attorneys provide all of the following:
- Arguments for deferral programs: Depending on the facts of your case you may be eligible to enroll in one of the many drug deferral programs available. With the successful completion of these programs, many of our felony drug cases are often dismissed. If your case doesn’t initially meet the deferral program criteria, we’ll work to reduce the charges so that participation is an option.
- Compassionate understanding: Being charged with a felony drug criminal offense can be life-altering. We’re on your side and we understand that you need devoted legal representation that never loses sight of your important case. Sandman, Finn & Fitzhugh always provides this and more.
- We work with your busy schedule: If you can’t meet with our attorneys we can work with your schedule, including communicating by email, phone, or whatever is convenient for you. Our firm offers after-hours consultations, by appointment.
- We keep your goals in mind: Our priority is to offer effective representation to help get a case dismissal. We customize our defense strategy to your unique needs, obtaining all the evidence against you to find a solution that keeps your rights in mind.
Most importantly, our Raleigh drug crime defense lawyers are well-versed in the law. This allows us to defend you, even in the most challenging situations. Call (919) 887-8040 to schedule your free initial consultation today.