Pulled over? Call (919) 887-8040!
If you’ve been pulled over for a traffic violation, it’s imperative that you retain immediate legal representation that works tirelessly to protect your driving privileges.
Our Raleigh traffic lawyers offer skilled legal assistance and go above and beyond in putting your interests first. Because even minor infractions can add up, it is important that you have a skilled legal advocate on your side.
We can help you with any of the following:
The Benefits of Hiring Sandman, Finn & Fitzhugh
When you’ve been pulled over, it is important that you turn to a firm that you can trust.
Our Raleigh criminal defense attorneys work hard to help ensure you don’t face unnecessary penalties for your traffic violation and always keep your rights and driving privileges in mind.
At our firm, you benefit from all of the following:
- We don’t cut corners and we aren’t cut-rate: Your prior driving record can affect the outcome of the existing ticket, so we never dispose of a traffic ticket without first obtaining an updated driving record from the DMV. Many cut-rate attorneys will skip this step because it costs extra time and money.
- We are a full-service firm: If we have to go to court one time or a dozen times to properly dispose of your ticket, your fee will never change. We will collect all of the anticipated court costs and fines and will pay them on your behalf. In the vast majority of cases, you will never have to go to court.
- We cater to you: Can’t carve out time to meet face-to-face? No problem. Most traffic tickets can be handled by phone or email to adhere to your busy schedule. We’ll also make your court payments for you and obtain receipts from the courthouse so you can be sure everything was taken care of.
- We’re honest: In some cases, we can give you the specific steps needed in order to resolve your traffic ticket on your own. Why hire us if you don’t have to? We do this because it’s simply the right thing to do.
thorough: Thorough examination of your traffic ticket or traffic violation may reveal technical deficiencies that require the ticket to be thrown out. If there are any inadequacies, we will work to find them.
- We never settle: If we find that we’re unable to have the traffic violation thrown out, we’ll work to negotiate a reduction in the points added to your record, insurance, and license. We’ll also work to reduce any sort of fees associated.