Legal DWI Defense in Raleigh
Fighting Your Criminal Charge In & Out of Court
Driving while intoxicated, or DWI, is a common arrest made across the road and highways of North Carolina. When you are pulled over, you face a number of serious penalties, including the revocation of your license or time in jail, depending on the charge and if this was your first time being pulled over for DWI.
Why people choose Sandman, Finn & Fitzhugh:
- Representation backed by more than 50 years of combined legal experience
- Innovative legal solutions
- A proven history of success - our legal team has defended thousands of criminal cases
- Peer-recognized legal counsel
At Sandman, Finn & Fitzhugh, our Raleigh DWI defense lawyers work hard to fight these charges on your behalf. It is our goal to help protect your freedom and your future by offering compassionate legal assistance that never backs down from a complex issue.
Call our firm today at (919) 887-8040 to get started.
The Advantages of Hiring Us as Your Raleigh DWI Lawyers
At Sandman, Finn & Fitzhugh, our legal advocates work for you, helping you understand what is going on throughout every step of the often complicated legal process.
At our firm, we offer:
- Understanding: Being charged with a criminal offense, such as DWI, is a stressful and uncertain time. We’re on your side and we understand that you want dedicated legal representation. That’s what our Raleigh DWI defense attorneys give you.
- Help getting your driving privileges back: We develop client-specific services and work swiftly to get you back on the road with your driving privilege intact. No two cases are the same, but our legal experience allows us to defend clients in the most challenging situations.
- Representation catered to you: Can’t carve out time to meet face-to-face initially? No problem. We can communicate through email or a phone call. We’ll also stay open late to have after-hours meetings to adhere to your busy schedule.
- Efficient legal care: After you hire Sandman, Finn & Fitzhugh, we immediately file a subpoena requesting police reports and videos to ensure nothing gets erased. We’ll also make sure all motions are filed within a timely manner.
- Focused representation to get to “not guilty”: We’ll have multiple office conferences to create a custom strategy with the ultimate goal of dismissal. As we prepare to go to trial, we focus on a sole outcome of not guilty.
- Advocacy that never settles: If, by chance, you are found guilty we are practiced in the steps needed to avoid or limit jail time and supervised probation, and we’ll work to reduce the costs associated with a DWI.
Contact Us Today to Get Started
If you've been arrested for a DWI, you should take immediate action in putting us on your side of the courtroom. In these types of cases, time is absolutely crucial and Our Raleigh DWI defense lawyers develop specific strategies for DWI and DUI clients and work swiftly to get you back on the road with a driving privilege. No two cases are the same and our experience allows us to successfully defend even the most obscure cases.
Call (919) 887-8040 today to schedule your free initial consultation.